Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Intellect 8.4v 1400mah Mini Battery Charger

Gunplas

Well, it's time to upload photos of my "Small" ^ ^ - In this case it is Turn A Gundam Gunpla, who came with colors that I liked (even without paint many things) so I set to work and I painted same! and well, this is the result:

High gold



came with a more golden color was mustard with ugly stickers ( except the face, the one you use), the weapons and the capsule pilot unpainted. So I painted all and I did the panel lines (the latter always do my gundams)

Turn A

(or the sword came painted xD)



Not me gave a lot of work, but so I painted all white, DO NOT put the red sticker on the face, but the paint. I added details such as the foot came completely red ... and a sword as well as paint varnished to make it shiny.

And finally the Turn X ! to I like that I'd rather stay



He painted it a darker green that he had, it was very Pá ; valid. , And came from behind gray so I painted it with that cute blue .

was a pleasure working with these Gunpla, which already have more than enough mobility and Anita has not given me any work at the time of assembly. I still remember that happiness when I got to Turn A, as it was sold out everywhere! This trio deserves the sig. picture! xDD




0 comments:

Post a Comment