Friday, September 24, 2010

Grocery Delivery For Seniors In Chicago

Meme time! : D

For a thousand years ago





_marion_


nominated me for this meme and I forgot completely. Do not know why today I have come to mind so let it. Meme time! : DDDDDD

Name me a fandom and answer any questions:

01. The first character I fell in love:
02. The character I never expected much as I do want to now.:
03. Which character would shoot me:
04. The character you slap:
05. What are my three favorite characters:
06. What are my three favorite couples:
07. Which character I resemble most:
08. The best of the canon:
09. The worst of the canon:
10. My guilty pleasure of fandom: 11. What a story I'd like to read: 12. What a story I would have liked to write / still want to write:

Dame one (or more) characters and tell you: [info] 1. OTP for him or them. 2. Alternative partner. 3. Mention (nes) honorable. 4. Crack pairing (s). 5. The Shippee everyone except me. FIRST: If you have been nominated, you must write your answers in your LJ and change every question you do not like the other new and original


SECOND: Nominate six sexy. Do not deny it. Unless you really do not want, of course. And if you're nominated and want to do it, do it! I do not like nominate
because I never know who so if you want it to hang out, go ahead: DDDD

Fandoms: Supernatural

, Glee,
TBBT
, Leverage, United States of Tara, Spartacus, HIMYM

,

Harry Potter, Buffy,
Inception
, RocknRolla, The Losers ... Someone else must have but I can not remember XDDDDDDD If you remember better than me ... forward, speak XDDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment