Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Jbl Platinum Series Speakers Power Cord

lil_nabo @ 2010-12-30T00:24:00

I just finished watching the anime Togainu no Chi ...
and I must say that the girls took Aino ... too long.
Sure ... but no, I'm angry with the Staff of hehco are very good,

the best. And I think we wanted to save the Shitty End of this series.


I have not much to say .... well actually yes.

1 .- Because of the company Nitro + Chiral thought the quality would be much good ...

2.-The story is based on a game where the protagonist has hardcore WITH ALL ...
$%#@& What happens?! In the anime there is not a single kiss @ # $%! 3 .-

12 episodes ....? Better let's see Gravitation by 58-time-w ...

4 .- Final gives you cancer so disgusting that it was ... What rays are in your% $ @ # head?


There was much that was worth .... as in the last chapter
where they taught a few torsos and nipplsss *-*... But seriously, lately the quality
Encourage ùwú declined alarmingly. I must admit
tube Endigs very good and I loved the Opening.


Ahhhh .... I was angry Much
.... %$#@* Damn ... -W-

Any OVA, Anime, Manga Hard yaoi that I recommend to fill a void que dejó Togainu no Chi?
 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment