Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Greatest Raylene Richards



Yesterday I forgot, half do not give me time. So today I bring ration Double: D
Day 1 Your favorite character ~ Day 2 ~
Your least favorite character
Your favorite Day 3 ~ Day 4 ~ season Your least favorite season Day 5 ~ Your favorite episode [info] Day 6 ~ Your least favorite episode Day 7 ~ Your favorite Dean crying scene [info] Day 6 ~ Your least favorite episode There are several I do not like too but I think down for not contributing anything is ...
4x12 - Criss Angel Is a Douche Bag

only thing I liked about the chapter ...





And because of




taolee

every time I see this scene in my mind sounds:



Day 7 ~ Your favorite Dean
crying scene

This is really hard because Dean and crying a lot lately I do not cry so cool that I have no favorite but ... let's see * thinks hard * Okay, end of 4x16 - On the Head of a Pin when in the hospital bed beside him and Castiel. When asked if it is true that he broke the first seal and Cas says yes.
Jo, Dean. Do not be emo! Dean more, please. Sam That's why we call it emo! Sam: D Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment