Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Frontier Phentermine 2010



Day 1 Your favorite character ~ Day 2 ~ Your least favorite character
Your favorite Day 3 ~ Day 4 ~ season
Your least favorite season
Your favorite Day 5 ~ Day 6 ~ episode
Your least favorite episode
Day 7 ~ Your favorite Dean
crying scene Day 8 ~ Your favorite Sam crying scene


Day 8 ~ Your favorite Sam crying scene


This meme has done some (a) lover angst, milk. I have no favorite scene of any character and Sam crying least now I can not remember one. Vale,



taolee

and



flexikuki

reminded me more. I thought I had cried in the 5x03 - Free to be you and me but looking at the catches I think not. I do not know really.

When Dean died in the third is very emotional, for example. Come, I will say this: D
half

0 comments:

Post a Comment