Friday, July 2, 2010

Insignia 7 Dual Screen Portable Dvd Player Review



After the cut because the list is becoming longer XDDD

Day 1 Your favorite character ~ Day 2 ~ Your least favorite character Your favorite Day 3 ~ Day 4 ~ season Your least favorite season
Day 5 ~ Day
Your favorite episode 6 ~ Your least favorite episode
Day 7 ~ Your favorite Dean crying scene
Day 8 ~ Your favorite Sam crying scene Day 9 ~ Your favorite death scene
Dean Day 10 ~ Your favorite Sam / other death scene
Day 9 ~ Your favorite death scene
Dean
Buf, with Dean there to choose from, eh? but I do not need much thought. I particularly like the death of 5x16 - Dark Side of the moon. Probably the most stupid and simple. FĂ©jate your whole fucking life hunting bugs, forty years in hell and come two redneck brothers and shoot you. Send eggs, but I like the attitude of Dean, so he says.


W alt: Shoot him.

Dean: Roy Go ahead, do it. But I'm gonna warn you, When I come back, I'm Going To Be pissed.
going to have to settle for the quote of the superwiki because I am too lazy to go look at it and I do not remember the XDDDD exact words but that's the essence. Me mola that Dean knows that coming back and going to kick some butt. You can

, Dean!


Day 10 ~ Your favorite Sam / other death scene

As you know I'm not much of Sam so I'll opt for the death of Castiel at the end of 4x22. It's worth, we do not see death itself but is not it a great scene? Castiel in the kitchen while the archangel Chuck shakes the house, both waiting in front of the lighted window and the prophet

God puts a hand on the shoulder Cas.

do not know if you have seen the scene elmininada but Castiel and Chuck have a little chat.




Sorry, I have not found a better quality: (
Well, I really do not like Castiel death itself (SHOULD NEVER DIE, NEVER) but if I have to choose I'll take this where she died helping Dean: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment