Sunday, July 4, 2010

Lightning Mcqueen Ceramic Trash Can






Day 1 Your favorite character ~ Day 2 ~
Your least favorite character
Your favorite Day 3 ~ Day 4 ~ season
Your least favorite season
Day 5 ~ Day Your favorite episode 6 ~ Your least favorite episode Day 7 ~ Your favorite Dean crying scene
Day 8 ~ Your favorite crying scene
Sam Day 9 ~ Your favorite death scene Dean Day 10 ~ Your favorite Sam / other death scene
Day 11 ~ Your favorite quote
Day 12 ~ Your favorite funny scene
Photobucket Day 11 ~ Your favorite quote

I have several and it is difficult to keep one but as I have been quoted of my favorite chapters and are always Dean or Cas, we will give the time of importance to Sam.



Sam: * looking at Dean with whipped puppy face * I lost my shoes: (
What? Not everything will be tragic.

Other:




Dean: Well, Cas. Not for Nothing But the last person Who look at me like that ... I got laid * wink *

And in honor of



taolee


: Castiel

: We need to talk, Dean ... Alone



Then there's the Christmas version: We need to talk, Mary ... Alone.
xDDDDDDDDDD

Day 12 ~ Your favorite funny scene

Buuuf, the good thing is that Supernatural has its comic side that makes everything easier so it's hard to pick one. One of my favorite chapters is the
3x03 - Bad Day at Black Rock and full of great scenes. Also every time I see this chapter I have good cheer, it's great. Then the 4x06 - Yellow Fever [info] is also an episode that has scenes awesome ... but as yet have not named my dear Ghostfacers around the meme and I miss them: (I will name one of his scenes as the funniest 3x13 - Ghostfacers .

Dean Winchester: A salt pot in my bag. Draw a circle and gets inside.
Zeddmore Ed: "Inside the bag? Dean Winchester:
of salt, stupid!



One of the few quotes that I know by heart XDDDDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment