Tuesday, July 13, 2010

22 Carot Gold With Emerald For Sale

Sigh~

Today is one of those days .... Calm,
with good weather and think that there is nothing that can bother ...
those days when you feel happy and
not have a damn idea why ...


But I do not feel well. _.
For some reason I feel I need a hug úwù
and that I have not eaten fresh or anything like that ..
OwO
nyahh uwu
in other news, I finished the Assassin's Creed ... like 3 or 4 days: 3!

And again I remembered that I hate the Assassin's Creed I ...
Why the hell the end end up confusing you even more?! D:
Geez!, Like the AC II AC I end Jodiendome there xD!
only get an achievement I miss the ... 60? .. can not remember how many there were ...
but, leaving aside the final foul, which is normal for Ubisoft, The
graphics are quite a feast for the eyes * w *! Good frame &
especially not so bored as I that bored
AC that was always the same types of missions and did not change the murders.



Finally, change the appearance of Ezio, as time passed ...
another point in favor of Ubisoft, and even that anything I did not like the beard of Ezio,
very nice touch to give you more mature look to his character ....
in itself seemed to have the body of a 17 year old kid ... nope .. for nothing.

I have yet many things left to do ... and very little time, but at least I do not distract
Ezio & Desmond ... owo I

0 comments:

Post a Comment