Friday, July 23, 2010

European Dreamcast Controller With Us Dreamcast

:D

'm Back!
After 4 wonderful days walking around All Saints with Annie chan
only costs me say
Happy Birthday !!!...
For the umpteenth time .... Again xD


Not really thought it would amuse me so much: D
and go to those beaches I liked most: 3
even the waves will baiolan ...

Congratulations to my Favoritaaaa Author: D! Rawr I
or Annie: 3!

missed practice with the Gears of War D:!
'll have to play again, and played "Alan Wake"
that sucks ... damn story freaked D:!
not understanding anything, just like me pq the bath was a writer and said
"Stephen King" or "HP Lovecraft"
: 3 but not recommended ... pq only has the voice of vegeta xD


This very smart ... I would have liked more for something scary, Fatal Frame
good style or Dead Space.


Anyway ... I go to pack, tomorrow I will go to Loreto ...
thing you DO NOT want to do ...
but at least are only 2 days ...
and apparently will be in a hotel ...
at least I have that ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment