Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What Paint To Use On Brush Guard

17 and 30 days - Supernatural meme \u0026lt;3



Day 1 Your favorite character ~ Day 2 ~ Your least favorite character Your favorite Day 3 ~ Day 4 ~ season
Your least favorite season
Day 5 ~ Your favorite episode Day 6 ~ Your least favorite episode Day 7 ~ Your favorite Dean crying scene Day 8 ~ Your favorite crying scene Sam Day 9 ~ Your favorite death scene Dean Day 10 ~ Your favorite Sam / other death scene Day 11 ~ Your favorite quote Day 12 ~ Your favorite funny scene Day 13 ~ A That scene Makes you sad / cry Day 14 ~ A scene That Makes You Happy 15 ~ A Day That Makes you angry scene


Day 14 ~ A scene That Makes You Happy


Easy, whatever comes out Castiel . Specifying ... Mhmmmmm. I especially like the scene 5x03 - Free to be you and me where Dean and Cas run from the brothel and Dean smiles happy, truly happy laughs. Castiel smiled then ALSO and is a real smile. I love that smile because Dean also makes yet a knowing smile and cuddly 100% kjaghakhajahkjaghaghah Castiel should smile more often: D
15 ~ A Day That Makes you angry scene


End of 5x22. I was very angry. I was very disappointed. I do not understand very clouded because many things but I do not understand that final nor drink nor do I want. He'll go that final.


0 comments:

Post a Comment