Friday, July 9, 2010

Desmume Pokemon Roms Mac

30 days - Supernatural meme \u0026lt;3




Day 1 Your favorite character ~ Day 2 ~
Your least favorite character
Your favorite Day 3 ~ Day 4 ~ season Your least favorite season Day 5 Your favorite episode
~ Day 6 ~ Your least favorite episode
Day 7 ~ Your favorite Dean crying scene
Day 8 ~ Your favorite crying scene
Sam Day 9 ~ Your favorite death scene
Dean Day 10 ~ Your favorite Sam / other death scene
Day 11 ~ Your favorite quote Day 12 ~ Your favorite funny scene
Day 13 ~ A scene That Makes you sad / cry
Day 14 ~ A scene
That Makes You Happy 15 ~ A Day That Makes you angry scene
Day 16 ~ An That episode scared you
Day 17 ~ Your favorite SPN
friendship

Day 16 ~ An That episode scared you

Supernatural One can say that overall I am not afraid but there is a chapter that shits me alive and I can not avoid is the 1x10-Asylum
, no matter how many times you see it. Another gave me much distress when he was seeing, but we
4x11 Asylum wins XDDDD


Day 17 ~ Your favorite SPN friendship

OTP
romance







DEAN \u0026lt;3
CAS



Lo
friendship is a lie, we all know. Romance is not enough to define them. OTP until I fall short but what the hell they are. And I can jump on anyone but Dean and Cas are more than friends.

Friends do not look so , friends do not watch other friends put you to sleep while tender eyes, the friends do NOT feel jealous when they kiss other, friends do not sacrifice their lives, those who sacrifice their family life are even if not in blood because DNA is not necessary to share to call someone

brother, friends say you will definitely not suck my dick and Y'know The last time I looked well, take a first scene. COME NOW. My OTP has a beautiful friendship but has more than that. My OTP is wanted and would die for each other. My OTP is the fucking dick, period.

Of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment