Monday, July 5, 2010

Cysitic Fibrosis Interesting Fact







Day 1 Your favorite character ~ Day 2 ~
Your least favorite character
Your favorite Day 3 ~ Day 4 ~ season Your least favorite season
Day 5 ~ Your favorite episode
Day 6 ~ Your least favorite episode
Day 7 ~ Your favorite Dean crying scene
Day 8 ~ Your favorite crying scene
Sam Day 9 ~ Your favorite death scene Dean Day 10 ~ Your favorite Sam / other death scene Your Day 11 ~ favorite quote
Day 12 ~ Your favorite funny scene
Day 13 ~ A scene That Makes you sad / cry


Day 13 ~ A scene That Makes you sad / cry
Supernatural We are talking about and that probably half series makes me want to mourn or be sad. Okay, not so much but one of the key ingredients of the series is the angst so sad scenes are in abundance. I have no choice but remember there is a specially the first time I saw tears to my eyes. It's the scene in which John Dean called the
1x09 - Home




I think it's the first time in the series that looks at Dean as he really is, as you really feel. I do not know. Each time you touch the subject of Mary makes me sad and think about what might have been her life had she not done that deal ... I do not know. That makes me sad this scene, pussy XD




0 comments:

Post a Comment