Thursday, July 8, 2010

Reset Combination Lock Big Luggage

恋する暴君 Koi Suru Boukun!

Nyaaaaaaaaaaaah! ~
I just finished watching the OVA Koi Suru Bou-kun! / The Tyrant Who Fall in Love!
Adapting the Prime Time conducted the study, the same as
Ikoku Irokoi Romantica, Kire Papa among other anime themed
BL



Shounen AI WARNING!
noes If you like ... DO NOT SEE! >: 3
One of the best sleeves I've read, that its material, to be honest is beyond the parameter
OwO! Takanaga Hinako
Rulz! : D

Why: "Being in love with your not-gay sempai is not easy, but being in love with your not-gay, homophobic, and (for high) senpai tyrannical is hell! and that is something we know Tetsuhiro Morinaga "


At the moment the Manga has 5 volumes and is still in publication: 3

RAIN SPOILERS! : D

The OVA did not disappoint me, all: 3!

Even the soundtrack ... I do not like so much: / because there are times when
put a soundtrack that has nothing to do with the scene ... D:!

I loved the voices * w *!
Even I would have liked that he had slipped Tomoe more
ukeosamentemelosa: 3!
but I think it's too much to ask xD
of Shouichi
The fits perfectly! XD!



picture quality is good, I'm not complaining at all; D
has */////* sama Hinako Style



YAOI WARNING!

(Hasna both a favor & if you do not like DO NOT SEE!)

The only thing that bothered me ...
Es .. in how on earth happens in the OVA COMPLETE THAT PART?!



For Jashin! there followed the climax!
xD I'm not complaining at all of those scenes! truth are well made
and do not leave for nothing in the history of manga

Finally, we will have to wait a few months to see how
SPOILER
Tatsumi brutally beat Tetsuhiro: D

meantime we are left with the beautiful image that gives us Tatsumi
~


Here you can download directly 恋する 暴君 OVA; D



0 comments:

Post a Comment