Saturday, November 13, 2010

Boxing Equipment Toronto

Layouts~

So far I had no idea how to change a different layout which offers a free LJ LOL, plus it Tampoe know how to put a header without my page Dx me out of position, but I found a page that it makes things easier = 'D

What is this page?

AQUIIIIIIIIIIII THIS ~!





just have to click on banner to reach the site and I speak ...

Well, that was the whole thing ... LOL tested with different designs and choose the one they pledge (?)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ~! * Laughter * Izaya mode off






------------------------------ Foul-mouthed English version LOL xDDDDDDDD


LOL Until recently I had no idea how to change a layout and how to put my own header but I found a very comprehensive site that will make things easier.

What site is it?

HEREEEEEE NOW~!




Just give click on the banner and reach the site from which I speak.

Well that's the whole thing LOL! ... tested with  different designs and stay the one they pledge (?)

HAHAHAHAHA~! *smile Izaya mode off*

See ya~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment