Monday, November 22, 2010

I I Am 16 Can I Get A Credit Card

:3

Hisashiburi ~!
Oh Shoes ~
Well ... Too much stress from us about the school:
Stress Mastery Lvl 10:
Partial Exams Thursday 25 Nov. 3rd to Friday December 3 Bessie
-Magistral Conference Saturday 27 Nov. (n 'Oh Frickin' Hell , I Do not Have Formal Clothes!)
Semester Exams December 6 to 14
Make a newspaper in hand, a printed magazine would cost $ 700
and Comic ... that the old media came up with the latest work ^ - ^
Rly ... Y. .. better if left to study: 3?!


I have not done anything interesting
recent days I have drawn, I've only played piano and I studied some of the reviews
but from there on out, my life is very boring and time stress.
I can not even imagine what it must to be by April-May with UDG
courses ... ~
SHEEESH

Old One
They're Both Guys ~ ppl ~! Face it!

n '! I have my last 2 Nendoroids: 3! Love
BRS Mato and his sickly details \u0026lt;3

addition to my new Gloomy Bear: 3!

~ So lets keep stu-dying


0 comments:

Post a Comment