Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Best Calculator For Cfa

Series of yesterday and today. BE, SPN and TWD.

Okay, here's the thing more or less ... I'M FUCKING OBSESSED! I had not had so keen to rub against a number and make babies. Seriously, I do not know what happens. Yes, yes. I'm always Blablabla Supernatural blablabla but that does not count. Is special. Anyway, the thing is I'm not good review or my things and for others, if we talk about movies, books or series ... puff, or I'll tell you. I am guided by impulses. If something comes to me (and not many things do), I grabbed on to that plan tick and not loose . Well, that happened to me Boardwalk Empire. Not able to tell because you should see her (BUT you should) know just screaming and jumping. I'm the worst.

The other day I finished the first season and now want to kill puppies (NO). God, is that much remains for the second and the only thing they have painted better. Much better, really. In addition (send eggs) I searched the book and is only in English (I WANT A TRANSLATION Damn, damn). I think it's too dense to read in English (besides that I have to buy a hard fucking YAY!) So I'm going to be disappointed.

Ah, yes. Reasons to see: 1) Sale Michael Pitt in each chapter (one of the prot) and I say this because it seems magical. XDDDDD encourages people and 2) HAS WON THE GOLDEN GLOBE. It's worth, that (many times) depends on many factors but at least I'm curious, right?

XDDDD Anyway, I WANT MORE!

Among other topics ...


Well, you know that I'm not busy with the series but ... after reading the spoilers on the chapter (I think not know what exactly ...) in which Dean and Sam wake up in another dimension being two players call a cult series Supernatural has made me think (yes, I know) . So, wake up being Jensen and Jared but they are Sam and Dean (taking into account that there are people who do not dispute this will be a big joke) and they are know them but do you know who is rumored to going to be playing himself? Misha. Apparently (and I'm not sure) will make Misha Misha. So, why is everyone excited about Dean and Sam that Dean and Sam will even be treated as Jensen and Jared by others when we have to MISHA MISHA COLLINS COLLINS making Castiel and we can not see how actually interact (or something similar) with JENSEN AND JARED? OR IS SOMEONE YOU OBSERVE THE MILLION THINGS THAT INVOLVE? What will she think Dean to see his angel as the weirdo uncle who is Misha? No, seriously. Nobody is whining OF DOLPHIN TO THE THOUSANDS OF POSSIBILITIES? Because I do! is the only spoiler for the moment is encouraging me.

Anyway, there is less. Supernatural returns 28 but not so Castiel * insert raspberry to the writers *

XDDDDDDDD PD1: CAN AND MAY ONLY THE WALKING DEAD AGAIN IN JULY. YES, YES AND YES. THANK YOU, UNIVERSE. NICE TO YOU, SON.
PD2: My grades were good English. I'm proud of myself and I do not care because it is only the first three 100% and 97% (in oral) XDDDD I did not expect (it's worth, I read considerably well in English but can form a sentence and that makes sense without putting the leg ten times? remember the plural? me? "I put together the Pisha a mess, sir @ s XDDDDDD).
PD3: I LOVE YOU.
PD4: If there was a zombie apocalypse and I had to choose between staying with Tom Hardy and Jensen Ackles ... I would not know whom to choose. OMG. MY LIFE IS SO HARD DDDDDD:

0 comments:

Post a Comment