Friday, January 14, 2011

Dosage Of Clonazepam200 Pounds

Boardwalk Empire is consuming my life.

The twitter I have to take all afternoon listening to scream but for not informing them that I watch Boardwalk Empire y. ..


... I just finished Nucky VA CHAPTER AND MARGARET HOME AND SAYS THAT IS NOT FOR GAMES AND KISSES AND LAJHKJGFHJFGFJÑAGSSHFKDHLFSD HOW CAN BE SO FUCKING GOOD SCENE? AND HOW IS THAT NOT EVERYONE IS WATCHING THIS SERIES IS MORE THAN WHAT ELSE? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, NEED SOMEONE PLEASE FANGIRL * pulling hair * To me, this actor, Steve Buscemi, never appeared to me even remotely attractive and just made me scream with joy and almost put me to jump. OMG THAT SCENE. BY FAVOOOOOOOOOOR. And I was afraid they were not to become involved and was cursing because, dammit, for me mola het pairing in a thousand years and it is not but then Nucky lian WILL SEE AND MARGARET IHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! BUT ME REPEAT THAT ... IHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. JUST HAPPY TO BE MORE THAN A PARTRIDGE AND THE SAME BUT I'M THE ONE AM HAPPY, EA.

Damn, I need gifs and icons, as of and for now but before I go to chapter six.

Psh. You must see, really. 20's, Prohibition, gansgters, Al Capone (yes, out), love stories (price), the clothes of the twenties, right?, Martin Scorsese ... "I really I have to say more? I'm no good at this but I hope that my enthusiasm animéis XDDDDD Although I know that no one will sting but if you do not enamoráis Series I lose my faith in humanity (or not).

0 comments:

Post a Comment