Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Prime Rib Loft Coupon

first entry of the year ... it was time.

I'm the worst, I know. I do a post since November and I have congratulated the party (Hey, congratulations to everyone!). He wore a listless spell. Every time you have the LJ to comment on anything (the most stupid, did not care), had free entry closing published. I do not know why. In short, it does not matter. I've been leyƩndoos (although not commenting and that is wrong, Nury) and I am aware of what is cooking here ... I think. No matter. I decided to return. To see how much hard time publishing ... because without series is very quiet thing XDDD

To begin a new year I decided to change everything elejotero. New lay (who helped me find a great [info] nailed ), new icons (which are again more than 15 because the love of my life, [info] almeida, I've paid the account as a gift. I LOVE YOU, BLONDE MINE) mood theme (INCEPTION. YAY!) and profile (putting three nonsense).

Well, I think that's all. I decided not to list of purposes because when I meet I'm not very productive and let's be honest, I never usually meet them. By unofficial I suggested a few things including weight loss, writing, finding work (Haha, how funny I am) and go to study what I want (PLIZPLIZPLIZ).

Oh, before I wanted to ask something ... "I do recommended books, movies and series?

you want to be, folks.

PS: I forgot. Thank you for nominating for Best fan of Inception (THANKS & hearts) in [info] lchaguards . The truth is that I was surprised because I do not usually follow such things and such. I will not campaign or anything but if you want me to vote again I will not prevent it XDDD You're great, really: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment