Saturday, August 14, 2010

Colgate Orabase Soothe-n-seal Liquid

úwù


...
ÚwÙ'm not really ... in the mood right now ...
sacrificed my German Shepherd Lala at 11:15 hrs. Even
iwi was wide awake!
The thing that bothers me is that my parents do not even discussed it with me
expected until today at 9 am to tell me ...

be in shock for a moment, but then I recovered úwù
were 2 options:
Sleeping or have her locked up for that bit other dogs and small fetuses

(taking into account that neither could lift)


Anyway ... I'm a little better, even that was after
to get even with small fetuses ... in other words my cousins
and draw a Derek very ... very hurt, if not almost dead uwu!

I Finished this sketch at noon



was supposed to be pure love Honey, but I felt
of humor after the first 3 poses ..
and from there came the sad Derek u___u

Is .. not, as 5th package receipt from japan ...
and the first with which I do not get to jump
as demonic fangirl with a new chapter of a yaoi manga ...
in a nutshell: Nyappy

Worst of all .... is that by Monday I have to return to torture:
The School
I miss my friends, but ... Jashin ... I never want to martyrdom-w-!

I can only say

Requiescat in pace
Frickin RIP I'll miss u
úwù ;

0 comments:

Post a Comment