Monday, August 16, 2010

Impetigo Benzoyl Peroxide

Nana invade livejournal xD

Well I'm still not a reverend expert on managing this site and its tools, but I guess I will learn to do as time goes by here. My most beloved hobby is translating & editing doujinshis
obviously just clear of
English English, because my Japanese is limited Uu ...

My goal had been to use here my most common nick but unfortunately can not be everything in life xD I'm


Nana-san and work a long time in the fansub of Naruto Couples
, aunquepor various situations I had to withdraw U.S.. .. currently working on my projects independently but under the command of ..:: Monochrome no Kiss Fansub:: ..
, where they can find as many projects but we are a growing fansub.

can visit us and make us your requests by going to the following link:
hitominotsubasa.foroes.org / forum.htm although the link says Hitomi no Tsubasa, the forum name is "Bullet Paradise ", the reasons are very rare to explain xD ... projects currently work KHR!, Hetalia, Naruto and some others, obviously I'm always open to new requests. 'll start saying I'm the yaoi lover so therefore I focus more on this theme doujinshi LOL, my partners are 6927.10051 loveable, 1827, 8059, XS, S80, 6918, the default sasunarusasu The SuFin, Germany * Italy, USA * UK, Spain *
Romano and many more ~!
LJ will use this page to upload doujinshi, icons, signatures, and other oddities that
I submit, so we're seeing.
Saludines geisha all

0 comments:

Post a Comment