Monday, August 16, 2010

Polylactide Fibre Toxic

Iconos Yoite & Miharu Nabari no Ou

Larararara the ~ ~!
These icons wanted to climb the last time, so better now upload
:


HERE NOW!


















uffff! are too many, are all I've found so far, obviously are not made by me, found them in one of my old tricks by Photobucket, so if these icons belong to someone so cute, let me know and I will place their claims ^^... Nabari no Ou is one of my favorite manga, certainly has a good story, loveable characters and a storyline pretty good and original, but Kamatani I have suffered much lately joder ¬ ¬, it is highly recommended as . ........
Hello ~! I'm speaking English and my Inglés isn't very good ....


so I apologize to Those Who CAN NOT UNDERSTAND my comments UU'....


in ANY WAY accept historical comments, speak not does not does mean Inglés They Do Not Understand LOL ...

That's all, greetings ~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment