Sunday, August 1, 2010

Collie Dogs With Cataracts

I'll tell you a story ...

Do you remember that long ago we saw a ring Misha Jensen? : DDDDD What do not you remember I mean? In this talk: [info] do you remember that now? As my querididididididisima
hidefan


ayer me enseñó esto:

Photobucket Fan story about Misha’s ring :3
We were in the autograph line, and Liz was a head of me and as Misha was signing her picture she mentioned how much she loved his rings, and he lights right up and he’s like thanks, this one is my wedding ring and he like fingers it (you know how you do with a ring) and the he moves to the other one and says and Jensen gave me this one. and just as he says it, it like dawns on him like oops probably shouldn’t have said that to a fangirl, and Liz was fine, but I’m pretty sure my grin 100x got bigger and my eyes jump up all SQUE! And Then It's my turn to get my autograph and I plop a Dean / Castiel pic in front of him. Poor guy.
Taken from here
in tumblr: D
Have you seen? Rings are given and give kisses. If you can not be more married, please.

[info] There, he had to share this vital information with you XDDDDDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment